Outreach: Programs and Services
- Adult Fitness will be CLOSED Wednesday, November 21st through Saturday, November 24th, we'll resume normal hours on Monday, November 26th.
- Have you been wanting to exercise but are just not sure how to get started?
- Have you tried exercising on your own and found you just don't stick with it?
- Do you wish you had more energy?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you have excess tension and stress in your life?
Join the Colorado State University Adult Fitness Program for a possible solution
to your problem. We have a highly motivated and enthusiastic group of staff,
practicum students, and exercisers, ages 18 to 80, available to support you in
beginning or maintaining an exercise program. The Adult Fitness Program offers regular fitness assessments and a variety of
exercise options with the goal of improving members' cardiovascular fitness,
strength, and flexibility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6-8am
- Monday through Friday 11:45am-1:15pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5-7pm
- Saturday: 8-10am
View the Glenn Morris Field House AKA South College or College Avenue Gym on the CSU campus Map