Outreach: Programs and Services
- Tues./ Thurs. 11:45-1:15 p.m. sessions will be held in the indoor track/field house area the remainder of the summer.
- Adult Fitness will be CLOSED Monday, May 28th in observance of Memorial Day, we'll resume normal hours Tuesday, May 29th.
- Starting Friday, June 1st Yoga will transition in time to start at 6:45-7:30 a.m.
- Youth Sports Camps begin Monday, June 4th and starting this week on Tuesday, June 5th there will no longer be pool hours on Tues./Thurs. from 11:45-1:15 p.m. for the remainder of the summer.
- Have you been wanting to exercise but are just not sure how to get started?
- Have you tried exercising on your own and found you just don't stick with it?
- Do you wish you had more energy?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you have excess tension and stress in your life?
Join the Colorado State University Adult Fitness Program for a possible solution
to your problem. We have a highly motivated and enthusiastic group of staff,
practicum students, and exercisers, ages 18 to 80, available to support you in
beginning or maintaining an exercise program. The Adult Fitness Program offers regular fitness assessments and a variety of
exercise options with the goal of improving members' cardiovascular fitness,
strength, and flexibility.
Hours of Operation
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 6-8am
- Monday through Friday 11:45am-1:15pm
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday: 5-7pm
- Saturday: 8-10am
View the Glenn Morris Field House AKA South College or College Avenue Gym on the CSU campus Map