Faculty and Staff
Brian L. Tracy, Ph.D.
Director, Neuromuscular Function Lab
202 Moby B Complex | (970) 491-2640 | Brian.Tracy@ColoState.edu
- 1998, Ph.D., Exercise Physiology/Aging, University of Maryland, College Park, MD.
- 1992, M.S., Exercise Physiology, Department of Exercise and Sport Science, Colorado State University, CO.
- 1988, B.S., Exercise and Sport Science, Minor - Anatomical Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, CO.
- Aging of the neuromuscular system.
- Control of hand, arm, and lower limb muscle contractions in older adults.
- Neural mechanisms underlying reduced control of muscle contractions in older adults.
- Motor unit discharge during steady contractions in young and older adults.
- Sarcopenia, frailty, physical function, and the effects of exercise training and physical activity on the preservation of neuromuscular function in aging.