Faculty and Staff
Jennifer Richards, Ph.D.
HPCRL, Research Scientist II
HPCRL B126 | (970) 491-6702 | Jennifer.Richards@ColoState.edu
- 2014, PhD., Cardiovascular Physiology, Colorado State University
- 2003, M.S., Exercise Science, University of British Columbia
- 2001, B.S., Exercise Science, University of British Columbia
- The role of the sympathetic nervous system related to the regulation of peripheral blood flow in young and older adults.
- The role of exercise in the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular disease.
- Work-related exposure and risk of cardiovascular disease in wildland and structural firefighters.