Faculty and Staff
Benjamin F. Miller, Ph.D.
Co-Director, Translational Research on Aging and Chronic Disease Laboratory
201B Moby B Complex | (970) 491-3291 | Benjamin.F.Miller@ColoState.edu
- Post Doctoral Fellowship: Institute of Sports Medicine, Copenhagen, Denmark (2002-2004).
- Ph.D.: University of California – Berkeley, Department of Integrative Biology, Berkeley, California (1998-2002).
- M.S. : University of Wisconsin – Madison, Department of Kinesiology, Madison, Wisconsin (1996-1998).
- B.S. :University of Wisconsin- Madison, Department of Kinesiology, Madison, Wisconsin (1991-1995).
- Role of mitochondrial biogenesis in aging.
- Translational regulation of mitochondrial biogenesis.
- The endogenous antioxidant system and aging.
- Comparative models of aging.