Faculty and Staff
Neha Lodha, Ph.D.
Department of Health and Exercise Science
Director, Laboratory for Movement Neuroscience and Rehabilitation
201B Moby B Complex | (970) 491-2772 | email@example.com
- 2005, B.Tech., Information and Communication Engineering DA-IICT, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India
- 2011, Ph.D., Applied Physiology and Kinesiology University of Florida, Gainesville, FL USA,
- 2011-2014, Postdoctoral Fellow Malcom Randall Veterans Affair Medical Center Gainesville, FL, USA
- Neuromuscular mechanisms of impaired motor control in healthy (young and older adults) and diseased populations (stroke and transient ischemic attack).
- Functional consequences of impaired motor control during activities of daily living such as bimanual gripping, driving, and over-ground walking.
- Developing rehabilitation protocols for improving motor function.