Faculty and Staff
Tiffany Lipsey, M.Ed.
Special Appointment Assistant Professor
HPCRL Manager of Teaching and Outreach Operations
Director, Heart Disease Prevention Program
110 Moby B Complex | (970) 491-7035 | Tiffany.Lipsey@ColoState.edu
- 1995 B.A., Chemistry with specialization in Biochemistry and Religious Studies. University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia.
- 1997 M.Ed., Exercise Physiology with concentration in cardiac rehabilitation. University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Firefighter health, parameters that affect job performance, promotion of healthy lifestyles by addressing health attitudes and behaviors and reduction the incidence of heart disease morbidity and mortality in on-duty firefighters.
- Early detection and treatment of cardiovascular disease through diet and exercise. Incidence of hypothyroidism with cardiovascular disease.
- American College of Sports Medicine Clinical Exercise Physiologist®
- Exercise is Medicine Credential Level III
- American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Council for Accreditation in Occupational Hearing Conservation – Occupational Hearing Conservationist
Be Active Your Way (open accessible version in new window)