Faculty and Staff
Heather J. Leach, Ph.D.
Director, Physical Activity for Treatment and Prevention Lab
205D Moby B Complex | (970) 491-8951 | Heather.Leach@ColoState.edu
- 2013-2015, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Department of Kinesiology, University of Calgary, Calgary AB
- 2009-2013, Ph.D., Kinesiology, University of Houston, Houston TX
- 2006-2008, M.S., Exercise Physiology, University of Texas at Arlington, Arlington TX
- 2001-2005, B.S., Exercise Science, University of South Alabama, Mobile AL
- Social Ecologic determinants of physical activity adoption and maintenance.
- Physical and psychosocial benefits of physical activity for cancer patients and survivors, and other chronic disease populations.
- Translation of physical activity intervention research into standard health care practice and sustainable community programming.