Faculty and Staff
Dan Lark, Ph.D.
Director, Extracellular Regulation of Metabolism Laboratory
215C Moby B Complex | (970) 491-6522 | Dan.Lark@ColoState.edu
- 2014-2018, Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Nashville, TN
- 2014, Ph.D., Bioenergetics and Exercise Science, East Carolina University
- 2010, M.S., Exercise and Sport Science, East Carolina University
- 2008, B.S., Kinesiology, Emphasis in Exercise and Fitness, University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- 2005, A.A.S., University of Wisconsin, Fond du Lac
- Defining the role of skeletal muscle as an endocrine organ during obesity and exercise.
- Exploring how the extracellular environment regulates glucose homeostasis via metabolic fibrosis.
- Using mouse genetic engineering to define the cellular origin of extracellular vesicles secreted in vivo.