Faculty and Staff
Josiane Broussard, Ph.D.
Director, SAM Lab: Sleep and Metabolism Lab
205A Moby B Complex | (970) 491-6418 | Josiane.Broussard@ColoState.edu
- 2011 - 2014, Post-Doctoral Fellow, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles
- 2010 - 2011, Post-Doctoral Fellow, University of Southern California, Los Angeles
- 2010, Ph.D., Molecular Metabolism and Nutrition, University of Chicago
- 2002, B.S., Neuroscience & Psychology, Brandeis University
- Elucidating the impact of sleep and circadian disruption on systemic and tissue-specific metabolism.
- The role of sleep and circadian physiology in metabolic homeostasis.
- Optimizing timing/duration of behaviors such as sleep, exercise and eating to improve health.