Faculty and Staff
Christopher Bell, Ph.D.
Director, Integrative Biology Lab
205E Moby B Complex | (970) 491-7522 | Christopher.Bell@ColoState.edu
- 1999 - 2004 Post-Doctoral Research Fellow, Department of Integrative Physiology, University of Colorado, USA
- 1994 - 1999 Ph.D. Centre for Activity and Ageing, School of Kinesiology, University of Western Ontario, Canada
- 1992 - 1994 M.Sc. Department of Exercise and Sport Science, Manchester Metropolitan University, UK
- 1988 - 1991 B.Sc. (Hons) Crewe+Alsager College of Higher Education, UK
- High-altitude physiology and responses to hypoxia;
- The influence of short-term sprint-interval training on insulin sensitivity and the thermogenic response to beta-adrenergic receptor stimulation;
- Regulation of energy expenditure by the sympathetic nervous system;
- Induction of antioxidant enzymes via a combination of phytochemicals and the resultant effects on autonomic physiology.